ad
En

1 bedroom apartment of 12 m² in Barcelona

Barcelona

Area:
12 m2
Bedrooms:
1 bedroom
Bathrooms:
1 bathroom
Property type:
Verified by Rentola:
Yes
Case number:
16483145

Room in the area of Gracia.


Available from [HIDDEN] Minimum stay of 6 months.Warm room in a shared apartment with 4 roomsAll our rooms include:WorkspaceChair and desk.Shared bathroom135x200cm bedThe apartment has wifi, an air conditioning system, a TV, and automatic access locks via cell phone. The building has security cameras.All our rooms includeServices such as wifi, water, and electricity.Weekly cleaning of the common areas of the apartment (kitchen, living room, dining room).Monthly cleaning of your room and bathroom, also change of sheets and towels.The price per month is 455 € + 135 € for utilities.Deposit 910 €.Agency fees are 10% of the total contract (VAT not included).The monthly price is for a contract of 10-11 months.Please note that for contracts of7-8-9 months + 10% on the rent price4-5-6 months + 20% on the rental price3 months and less + 25% on the rental price

Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
ad

Would you like to rent out your property?

Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.