Minimum rental period: 1 month
Bright and cosy studio apartment on the ground floor, close to the ski slopes.. The kitchen is complete with dishes and appliances: water boiler, fridge, dishwasher, induction hob, and oven. The sleeping area consists of 1 bedroom with 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed, and 1 bunk bed. The apartment is for non-smokers only and is provided with wifi, television, washing machine, bike room and private car park. It's also equipped with hair dryer, iron and ironing board, towels and bed linen for the whole duration of your stay. The house is at your complete disposal and we've put care in every detail in order to welcome you in a clean and comfortable space, whether you're staying for business or just passing by to visit the city. You're welcome, take care of it!
- The monthly rent includes all the utilities for normal usage (wi-fi, electricity, water, heating, contract registration); if you exceed with the usage, there will be an extra fee based on your consumption.
- We apply a daily contract: We calculate the rent in proportion to the number of days of your stay.
- Early termination of the contract: After the minimum required stay of one month, you can terminate the contract earlier and without penalties by informing us 21 days before your expected move-out date.
- Check-in and check-out times will be specified once the booking is finalized.
- As per Italian Law, it is mandatory to apply for a valid Italian Tax Code (in italian is called "codice fiscale") in order to sign the rental agreement. You can apply for one by contacting your local Consulate before arriving in Italy, or by going to the Agenzia Delle Entrate office in Italy no later than one-week prior check-in. It's for free and you don't need to book an appointment, you can just go to the office. If you can’t get one on time a charge will be applied;
- The rental agreement must be signed prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in the impossibility to enter the apartment;
In order to complete the booking the following payments must be completed through the platform, at least 2 weeks before the check-in date:
- the deposit, that we will give you back at the end of your stay within 30 business days after the check-out date (in case you want to cancel the booking before the check-in, the deposit will be fully refunded, but the first month’s rent will not be refunded)
- one-time initial and final cleaning fee (starting from €100) depending on the size of the flat: your flat will be clean and ready to be lived in and you don’t have to worry about it at the moment of leaving.
For all apartments located in Rome, the cost of the city tax is required at check-in. This is equal to €3.50 per person for the first 10 days.
N.B. only for our properties located in Milan: for the bookings with check-in between March 28th and June 6th 2022, the first two months of your booking must be paid in advance and won't be refundable.
Contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer you!Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.
Set up a FREE Search Agent on Rental Portal and receive an instant email when new rental properties are added that match your needs.